Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tonight We Try To Take Over THE WORLD!

At Acme Labs....

"What in the 8 planets in the solar system are you doing, Pinky? You're cavorting about like a spastic orangutan!"

*Zoink* I'm playing with the Wii, Brain! It's fun!"

"Ugh, Pinky, I don't need any information about your carnel desires..."

"No, Brain, THE Wii. It's really popular with human people. You use a remote-whatsit and nunchucky to play games and stuff.*Narf* It's really hilarious."

"Hmmmm. Well, I have no doubt that your small mind would find this ridiculous pastime enjoyable. As for me...wait, did you say this 'Wii' is popular with humans?"

"Yup."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"

"No Brain, I've never been in a pool full of pudding, either."

"No Pinky, you mentally challenged ignoramous. Remind me to slap you later. I'm thinking we could use this "Wii" to take over the world! Any who played the Wii could be hypnotized to be my slave! They would dance like puppets holding those...controller whatsis. I just need to spread a virus through the internet..."

*Narf* "Sorry Brain, I don't think it would work."

"And why not, my microceleptic friend?"

"Well, the Wii isn't really connected to the 'internut' very well. And you need these friend codes that I still can't figure out, and mostly old people and children play with the Wii. That wouldn't make a very good army, would it, Brain?"

"No, I suppose you've got a point, Pinky. Oh well, I still have plans involving the XBox and it's 'Red Ring of Death. That might work."

"Scuse me Brain, all this talk about the 'Wii' makes me want to take one."

"You do that in the corner this time, Pinky, not the water dish. And get some rest for tomorrow."

"Why? What are we doing tomorrow, Brain?"

"Same thing we do every day, Pinky:Try to take over the world!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment