Saturday, March 13, 2010

GAMER The Movie



Just wondering if anyone saw/liked Gamer. Just saw it a few days ago and quite liked it. There was a lot of action and gore, which is good, but the movie also dealt with themes of control and freedom. And there is a song and dance number/fight scene which is as cool as it sounds. Really, no sarcasm.

As long as I'm mentioning 'game movies', did anyone but me like Doom (which I own.) Sure, the monsters are genetic human mutations rather then demons from Hell, but I just really love this movie. And the '1st person' section of the movie is pure genius.

Finally, I also really like Silent Hill. The only problem I have with the movie is the WTF happened ending? Anyone figure out exactly what was going on there? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment