Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lookie what I got! Chaos Wars and EGM!!!


Chaos Wars for the PS2 and the first issue of the back from the dead EGM!!! Wheee!

Chaos Wars is a Gamestop only exclusive (I think.). It looked cool from previews and reviews, and best of all was only 10 bucks new! I managed to get the only copy left at the nearest Gamestop.

Haven't played it yet, but it seems interesting...a SRPG with characters from Gungrave, Shadow Hearts and various other Japanese series. I'm actually surprised this game made it over here, but I'm glad it did...games for the PS2 are slowing to a trickle, although that's to be expected. The system is close to 10 years old, after all.

I also got Lego Batman for the PS2 at Target. Normally don't care for the Lego games (they seem too childish), but I have played a little of the game and it's quite enjoyable. And it was on clearance for 5 bucks....can't complain about that! I also like the fact you can play as various Batman villains,albiet in cute lego form!

I am very happy that EGM is back. I got the first issue at the newstand, and although a subscription is only about 25 bucks, I'll wait until I'm working again. Which will be soon, I hope. The new EGM looks just as good, if not better, than it's last incarnation.

Below is a picture of the game and mag...I forgot to add Lego Batman (whoops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment