Thursday, September 8, 2011

Transforming Vampires

Hello there, not been doing much gaming lately. I'm broke so I haven't been buying any games, and I haven't been gaming much because I've been depressed since I'm broke. Eh, what ya gonna do?


Have been playing Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrow on the DS. I was reluctant to get the game in the first place since it seemed too much like it's prequel, Aria of Sorrow, on the GBA. (Although that is a damn fine game.) Of course DoS is just as good as AoS, plus with better graphics and a very handy castle map on screen at all times. Plus, does collecting demon souls for powers and abilities ever get tiring? No, it does not.

Another game I've playing is Transformers:War for Cybertron Decepticon version. Got this for 10 bucks on the way back from Maine. Got off an exit to get something to drink (air conditioner can really dry you out.), and I was very excited to see a Blockbuster Video! I'm not sure there are any left in Massachusetts. My wife let me run in see if there were any used games for sale, and there were some DS ones. I'm a big Transformers fan and would get the console T:WFC if I had a PS3 or 360. Which I do not. This seemed like the next best thing, and the game seems pretty cool so far. It's mostly run and gun with some platforming, which is fine by me, with about 15 Decepticons to unlock (I think), and the ability to transform on the fly. Works for me; might even get the Autobots version when I'm 1) not broke and 2)It's relatively cheap, say 10 bucks.

On a final note, what does everyone think about the 3DS attachment? Is it a bad idea, and why did they not include the second stick right out of the gate? Nintendo is really flailing right now with the 3DS, IMHO....

No comments:

Post a Comment