Thursday, February 2, 2012

Enough is Enough

I was digging through the huge amount of video games I own so that i could find a bunch to play instead of just buying game after bloody game, and found so many that I had barely played...I mean only 5 minutes so I could see if the game actually work (the bulk of the games I have are used since I have last generation systems, although they are a hell of a lot cheaper than current gen games). I was throughly disgusted with myself, and promised myself I would not get another game for quite some time. I mean, I have these great, wonderful games stacked atop each other and what do I do? Buy more games that I don't bother to play.

I like to fancy myself a collector of video games, but I also love to play the damn things. If I comtinue this way, I will have stacks of games taller than myself, and one day they will collapse on me and I will be unable to free myself and die of starvation. I can see the headline now: "Idiot man dies after his collection of video games falls on him. What a bloody git." That, or I'll end up on the show Hoarders.

So I'm going to bucke down and FINISH some games before I buy more. This is also the reason I will not buy any new consoles for awhile, I am really, really far behind. Like 2005 behind. Probably for the better anyway. More systems means more games that I can't afford and don't have the room for anyway.

So if you will excuse me, I am going to play this interesting looking game call Halo:Combat Evolved. I heard it was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment