Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Knees and JRPGs

Sorry I have not blogged in while, my wife just had major knee replacement surgery, which she has been wanting to get for a while. We wanted to make sure insurance paid for it, which it seems it will. Two accidents severly damaged her right knee, and arthritus destroyed what was left. The knee has been caused her considerable pain for years; so the operation is a very good thing. The flip side is that it may take a while for her to walk on her own, and she will need some rehabilatation. The knees are the most important joints in the body after all!
After this I am going to get myself checked out, as I have pain in the left side of my back, shoulder, and hip. I think it may be crushed spinal nerves, kinda afraid to find out. Getting old sucks!!
In the meantime, I have been playing Atelier Iris:The Azoth of Destiny on the PS2. I love this game so much I want to give it a hug! Great sprite graphics, wonderful combat, good story...the kind of JRPGs they don't really make anymore. Plus it's fun finding recipes and making stuff using alchemy. This game is both fun AND funny, and better yet I also have the sequel, AI 3:Grand Phantasm. Now if I can just find the first game...
Anyone else enjoying a sweet JRPG?

No comments:

Post a Comment